Hradek Mining Museum – Silver Mine Museum in Kutna Hora (Czech Museum of Silver and medieval silver mine).
- Closed on Modays. Closed December to March.
- Opening hours 0900 or 1000 to 1600-1800 depending on time of year.
- Admission fees for adults – CZK 70 for Tour I, CZK 120 for Tour II, CZK 140 for both tours. Allow 1-1½ hrs for each tour.
- Kutna Hora had a large silver mine and was a historically important town as a result, so it’s a good place for a silver mine tour and museum.
- Silver mine tour is very interesting, but not for those afraid of small spaces. And if you’re unfit you’ll be huffing and puffing a bit.
- Website at www.cms-kh.cz (in Czech and English). Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Barborská 28 (in the old town area), 284 01 Kutná Hora, Czech Republic. Tel +420-327-512159.