Zleby Castle (Zamek Zleby), East Bohemia, Czech Republic. A fairy-tale castle (sort of) about an hour’s drive east of Prague, near the town of Caslav, and a little further from Kutna Hora.
- Closed November to March. Closed Mondays. Closed for lunch break 1215-1245?
- Open weekends only in April and October (except for pre-arranged tour groups).
- Opening hours 0900-1600 May to September, to 1700 in July and August.
- Visit by guided tour only, choice of 3 different tours, duration about 1-1½ hours each.
- Admission fee (in 2012) for adults CZK 130-190 for tours in Czech, CZK 190-260 for tours in other languages.
- Website www.zamek-zleby.cz (in Czech, English, German … Deutsch).
- Tel: +420-327-398121
Photos – not great, at night, forgot tripod, difficult to find a good position.